1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal Sex and....pup :/

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Vegas Boy, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Vegas Boy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Okay so I've heard about this before, but I'm still a virgin so idk. While having anal sex do you encounter pup. I mean it makes logical sense, after going in there so many times your bound to encounter something.

But how often does it happen? Is it really embarrassing or gross?? So has this ever happened to you? What has been your experience?

2. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Pup? You have puppies in your anus? :eek:

3. Ridiculous

They're shih tzus.

4. oh! You mean poop?

5. AKTodd

And now for something slightly more serious:

With proper preparation (mainly meaning a bowel movement fairly soon before having sex), this sort of thing is pretty rare. Even when you do get some, it's a small amount (think flecks, not chunks) and the lube and the condom keep things from sticking to you or your partner (the lube and the condom also tend to keep things from sticking to them and so it stays inside the bottom where it started). Generally you're both turned on (you're having sex after all) and you just kind of roll with it and keep going.

You may need to change the sheets afterward, but that's a minor matter. Again, we're talking a wet spot on the sheets, not anything like what you'd encounter on a piece of TP in the bathroom if that's what you're imagining.

Hope this helps,

Todd

6. starfish

Thanks Hawaiianflower.

I was thinking that pup was slang for the prostate. Oh boy would that have been awkward.

Yes I have. To me it is no big deal. If you are sticking something in someone ass, you really can't be surprised if it gets some poop on it. That is like being surprised if you get wet while on a boat.

7. Vegas Boy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ha ha!! Lol!! Wow I'm such a dumbass!!

8. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    lmao, made my night :eusa_clap

9. King

King Guest

I didn't know what you meant by pup either.

Yes it can be encountered, and though it's gross it can only be expected. And fuck preparation, ain't nobody got time to wash that shit out.

Pun intended.

10. Mrcake

You have to prepare yourself for sure... This ensures safer anal sex and less chance for mess. Besides , poo smells bad and might turn you off!

11. KaraBulut

There's several other threads on the forum about anal sex and poop. Shit happens.

All sex is messy. There's noises, juices, smells and all sorts of things to deal with. But most people are willing to deal with the mess to get the pleasure. And they still come back for more. :slight_smile:

12. Figment

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I find it helps to use the bathroom 1-2 hours before the act. Taking a shower will make you FEEL cleaner and certainly make sure the outside is clean. As for the inside, use tons and tons of lube, then use a bit more and keep it in arm's reach. Also condoms and maybe even a dark towel or dark sheets (the towel is handy if you're sleeping in the bed afterward- all that lube tends to make a mess). I've never used an enema, although lots of people do it 4-6 hours beforehand. If you eat a healthy diet and bathe regularly, you shouldn't run into a situation that would ruin the mood. It also helps to experiment with toys on your own so you have a better idea of what to expect in the smell/residue area. Make sure to keep constant communication with your partner going and you'll be fine.

13. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just eat well so that when you have bowel movements, they are complete bowel movements. Good bowel habits also help here. (Meaning, when you go to the bathroom, relax and don't squeeze down on your sphincter. That can prevent complete bowel movements.)

Fecal matter, while definitely not the hottest thing... doesn't cause me to want to swear off anal sex. That's part of why we use condoms. They also protect the penetrating partner, you know!

I hope that you can past your concern about it. Taking it in the ass is amazing. Oh my gosh. Happy hunting, and have safe fun.