1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hairy case

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Fellow, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Fellow

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well I am a kinda of an hairy fellow, therefore I was wondering what would be a good and cheap solution to take care of it (hairs on my back, stomach, chest, legs, ass, everywhere).
    This situation is really bothering me, thank you for wasting your time reading it.

2. Ridiculous

Electric clippers.

You can use them on yourself reasonably easily (unlike something like waxing, where you would need someone to do areas like you back for you).

You can adjust the length of hair to be removed using the head attachments - for example if you want your legs to be trimmed a bit but not completely bare, you can put the 1/2 inch attachment on, and then if you wanted your chest completely bare you can shave without any attachment.

Electric clippers are the least likely to cause skin problems during the hair removal process, as the hair is removed above the skin. On the other hand waxing has issues with ingrown hairs and depilatory creams can irritate the skin.

Electric clippers are the least painful. Waxing hurts and depilatory creams can sting and itch and burn and cause a myriad of other problems.

Shaving with electric clippers will be the fastest method. You don't need to heat wax and apply it, or wait for depilatory creams to work. You could probably shave your entire body in about 5-10 minutes once you got some practice at it.

The only problem is that clippers are the least permanent. Your hair will regrow the quickest after using them compared to other methods that remove the hair below the surface level. The regrowth may also be a bit uncomfortable if you are wearing clothing on it, with the material constantly rubbing and catching against the blunt hair ends (although this is an issue to some degree with all hair removal methods).

There are other methods apart from the shaving, waxing, and depilatory creams I have mentioned, but these three are the only ones that are really practical for large areas of your body.

If you want a permanent solution to body hair, you could look into laser treatment and other light treatments. These prevent the hair from growing at all in the first place. They are expensive though.

3. Fellow

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Besides laser treatment, waxing is although a bit painful, the most effective method then?

4. Ridiculous

Yeah, it lasts the longest - a few weeks usually. But you would probably have to go and pay to have someone do it for you as it's not the easiest thing to do yourself.