1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Penis Shaft (dry skin)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by azrae1, Jun 19, 2013.

1. azrae1

azrae1 Guest

Hi

i will just get straight to the point.

i have a small skin problem on my penis shaft that usually stays for 2-3 days and disappears and comes back at like every 8 months or a year. the skin on my the shaft usually peels off and its not itchy or smelly as some internet states as a symptom of an STD. well i just did my blood test and i am clean but this problem came to me after i had a Blowjob by some guy we didn't even had sex it was just oral stuff kissing and i got a blowjob i didn't even suck his cock. sorry for the words but i need to give details to know what causes this dry skin peeling off. i had this issue 6 months back and the doctor said he can't observe anything i told him that it usually goes in 2 days after anti biotics i normally apply when i see it he also mentions that it could be a fungal infection but skin tone is normal just skin is dry and peeling off. at the moment i applied anti biotics and within 24 hours the skin is back to normal it just that there is a dead skin. i was wondering is this a common issue faced with guy peeling skin of shaft ?
    any info will be of help here thanks

2. starfish

I had fairly bad eczema, sometimes it pops up on my penis. I've found some lubes seem to set it off. I just put moisturizer on there and it clears up in a few days.