1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diet Buddy/Help

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Grant, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Grant

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi guys. Just gunna jump right into this.

Okay well I'm not severely over weight, I weigh around 160lbs which is slightly over average for my age, height etc. anyway I'm self conscious about the puppy fat I have and really want To lose it but every time I try to eat healthy/exercise etc i lose motivation quickly and give up.

So I was wondering if there's anyone with the same problem who maybe wants to go on a diet with me? We can keep each other informed on the progress we're making and keep each other motivated :slight_smile:

If not does anyone have any advice on how to do this on my own?

2. biggayguy

Yes, I'm interested. I have some health issues that can be improved by losing weight. There are some simple things we can do to get started. My mom lost 60 pounds by; drinking lots of water, keeping a food journal, and walking. She ate Diet Workshop meals but Lean Cuisine is pretty similar.

3. Grant

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi! Yeah that sounds great! Fair play to your mum! I've never heard of those plans- do they cost money? I meant just eating healthily and exercising more because I'm not in a position to pay for those meal plan things

4. phoenixverde

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I am game. There is a free website that lets you track your calories, exercise, and has forums to let you get weight loss help.

I don't know if I am allowed to put the site up. Google it. When you see it, you'll have a spark of inspiration.

5. biggayguy

The Diet Workshop plans are quite expensive. However you can buy frozen lean cuisine or weight watcher meals in the grocery store. Then supplement with fresh fruit and vegetables. The frozen meals costs a little more than standard TV dinners but they include most of your food.

6. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I lost 10 lbs in a month eating Lean Cuisine dinners and I did not even exercise. I'm sure I would've loss more weight if I would have did cardio/strength training. However, what seems to be popular now, is HIT, it's High Intensity/Interval Training. There are tons of free programs online, just google them. It's not easy losing weight because I've been trying also, but I lack motivation.

I've been doing a strength training program called 5x5--google that as well. It's pretty awesome and it makes you feel amazing (!)