1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

girls only: self conscious about my breast size

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by ladyneko13, Jun 21, 2013.

1. ladyneko13

:icon_redf ok... im really self conscious about my breasts. i feel like they are too small (i am 15, but i worry they wont grow anymore). i also feel indecent compared to my gf ( her: 34 E cup, me: 36 B cup). is it normal for other girls to worry about their breasts? what is the average cup size? i feel embarassed about asking all this.

2. xXPsychedelicXx

Totally normal to be self-conscious, so don't stress. (*hug*)

I'll be 18 in a couple of months, and I'm only a 34 A cup. My mum says she didn't get boobs until she had kids, haha. I know it sucks, and other kids used to make fun of me for being "flat-chested". But I learned to accept my body. Small breasts have their advantages too!

And there's no such thing as "too small", believe me. You should never feel inadequate. Boobs are always fantastic, even small ones. :icon_wink

3. RainSprite

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm 22 years old and a 32B. You're not small at all

4. phoenixverde

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I was self conscious about my breast size at your age. Mine really came in my senior year of high school.

5. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I can tell you mine were smaller at 15 than they are now. I first got breasts (tiny little nubs) at 10, but they kept growing slowly for about 5-10 years.

6. Courtneyukno

I'm almost 23 and I still wear a B, but only because I've gotten larger around since high school and college, I used to be an A. But a lot of people are self conscious about boob size; my girlfriend has really large breasts, and she's self -conscious about them. I used to always be sad that I had small boobs, but now they're mine and I like them...plus smaller bras cost less!

7. Envira

I mean, I'm pretty small compared to all of my friends. but you're girlfriend has a huge cup size. so don't compare yourself. B is good.

8. HippieWitchMama

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Big boobies make your back hurt according to my big boobied pals. Mine are a D cup and saggy because I breastfed three babies and gained and lost weight and because I am 37. Shhh don't tell people I'm that old haha. Anyway boobies are awesome no matter what size they are. Plenty of attractive women are in the itty bitty titty club! Embrace your boobies and I will just bet you are not quite done growing. Do a boobiecheck monthly though. It can save your life.

Love, Mama

9. lawRAWR

I don't want mine to grow any more :lol: they are more hassle, especially when exercising. I pity my friend who has massive boobs... poor girl...

10. Krissy

If you think you would look good with big breasts, don't worry! They'll grow more. However, there's nothing wrong with small/below average boobs. Big boobs are a pain in the behind when it comes to physical activities (jogging, going down steps, sparring... etc. Even putting your elbows together in front of you pushes your boobs awkwardly together -_-). Don't feel self-conscious. No matter what, you are beautiful! ~KQ

11. YellowBird

YellowBird Guest

You probably shouldn't be worried about the size of your chest because from what I gather, people love breasts no matter what size they come in. Hell, even most of the gay men that I know love boobies.

I, personally, have a preference for smaller busts.

No worries, dearie. There's no need to feel inadequate for having a small chest. I'm sure you're lovely. :slight_smile:

12. Krissy

Just adding; SMALL BOOBS TEND TO BE FIRMER. That's all. ~KQ out

PS. That is a good thing.

13. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Same here I'm always self conscious I'm 36-b cup sigh :/

14. ashweewoohoo

ashweewoohoo Guest

Hey...as a 38DD...I envy you small breasted girls. I prefer small boobs, and mine hurt my back. It doesnt really matter the size, boobs are all amazing lol :slight_smile: (also, mine kept growing until I was 18, they slowed down, but they still grew.)

15. FemCasanova

You don`t need average breasts to be feminine and beautiful. Some of the prettiest actresses I know are more or less flat-chested. I like breasts, I really do, but I, as well as most other lesbians I know, fall for the girl, not the cup size. Look up Alison Hannigan, one of my greatest crushes when I was younger. Pretty as hell, but pretty much nothing in the breast department. Which is fine, because her quirky personality and beautiful smile was what I fell heavily for. So, self-consciousness is completely normal, but don`t let it determine your self-esteem. Imagine you and your girlfriend suddenly switched bodies, would you then suddenly find her unattractive?