1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obsessed With the Hind Parts

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by TheCloseteur, Jun 22, 2013.

1. TheCloseteur

TheCloseteur Guest

I'm always scouring for better butt exercises. I have a list of very good ones and I do them regularly. I also want to find friends who are ass obsessed like me :eek:

Where are you friends who are obsessed with cute buns?!

2. Rice and Pepper

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Butt exercises?! Awesome! I want some too. My butt is kind of big and loose... I swim twice a week, but it is still as big as before starting to swim. Would you mind sending me any links you may have?

3. TheCloseteur

TheCloseteur Guest

Links are tough at the moment...here's a list though:
    Squats, lunges, hydrants, bridges (one and two legs). I also do this exercise where I stand in front of a chair holding hand weights and you stand on one leg at a time and do sets of sitting down and immediately stand up. Don't bounce off the seat or rock your arms for momentum. Very controlled using only the leg you're standing on. I do sets of 20 on each leg before switching. It's also a great cardio move when you mix it in with other movements...interval training. Swimming won't do much at all for your buns. You have to target those things very specifically. I also walk a TON and hit stairs several times per day.