1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My vision becomes twitchy then I feel sick

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Beware Of You, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Beware Of You

Something strange has happened in the office today, I was at work looking at the computer screen, and all of a sudden my right eye felt wierd and then the vision in both my eyes started twitching from side to side (like someone was shaking me). I then fealt sick and queezy if I try and focus on the monitor again it happens. I am working on a laptop now that is easier.

2. Gibson85

I'm no doctor. So my suggestion of seeing a neurologist might be good idea. How long did it last? Some times my eyes will twitch right before a seizure or during. I have petite mal, and occasional grand mal type. I get sick some times after or drinking a cup of water some times helps me. If i can drink. Just sounds like some thing ive experienced

3. Sounds kind of scary... all I can say is that I used to get random eye twitches when I was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder, which was brought on by stress. So, it could be as simple as that, but you should see a doctor to rule out epilepsy or anything else more serious.

4. Brakmek

Brakmek Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Okay, so I think I know what you're talking about. A few days ago, I had gone to the MtG 2014 Prerelease after playing FNM the previous night. Around round 2, my vision got twitchy and sometimes things would disappear if I wasn't looking directly at them and I felt a bit queasy.:confused: I survived three more rounds and went home (because I didn't win) and took a nap and it was all good, except for a soreness behind my eye. Also, if I moved my head fast or alot, it would make my head hurt, but it went away soon after.

Basically, go home, sleep it off, maybe take the next day off to rest, if you can. Hope I helped!

Sincerely,
    Brakmek

5. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A good night's sleep may help. Also, dehydration can cause some pretty strange stuff. Are you drinking enough water, or too much caffeine or alcohol? (both have a tendency to be diuretics, and can cause dehydration)