1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird Feeling In My Chest/Gut

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by LightningRider, Jul 3, 2013.

1. LightningRider

So I'm like 99% sure this isn't a medical thing.
    It's not painful or anything... Just kinda there and I'm not sure what it is.

So it started in my stomach area and radiated upwards. It's this strange almost hollow feeling that isn't going away.
    I'm not hungry or anything like that, it's just yeah... It feels like my insides have been scooped out. :/

Usually I wouldn't worry but this is the first time this feeling has ever happened and it's not going away.

2. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmm, maybe it's anxiety? Being anxious can create strange feelings in the chest, ranging from constriction to just a kind of pressure. Have you been under a lot of stress? I get odd feelings in my chest when I'm anxious. Not exactly 'anxiety attacks', but an odd somewhat hollow/tight feeling.

Try doing something relaxing; take some slow deep breaths, and see how you feel.

Or maybe you're it's just a bloated feeling from something you ate.

Always hard to say, but if it continues to bother you, it's always good to have a Dr. check things out.