1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Null HypotheCis?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by DelFelidae, May 12, 2013.

1. DelFelidae

I'm not sure if this will help anyone else, but it really helped me conclude I was trans and help me fight those small flickerings and glimpses of doubt I've had over my gender identity. I hope it helps, there you go!
    The Null HypotheCis ยป Sincerely, Natalie Reed

2. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I love Natalie Reed. Her writing was probably the single biggest influence on my ideas about gender and sexuality. Her later posts especially started me thinking about how I relate to my own gender.

3. DelFelidae

Cool! I've found her to be very helpful with accessing my own gender identity. I wasn't sure if anyone else had posted this before, so I just thought I'd post it because it may be useful to someone, in case it hadn't.

4. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've been exposed to some great Natalie Reed (thanks, Mogget), so I'll have to look into this. I'm not sure if I'm trans* or not, since I lack the gender dysphoria or desire to change my body, but I really, really enjoy presenting feminine and being identified as a sister.

Natalie Reed is an extremely smart and insightful person who does us a lot of good.

5. J Snow

You can be my Pegasister :3