1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i am so confused all over again!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by SK13, Jul 5, 2013.

1. SK13

Since last night I've been watching a series, I finished a while ago, but then I saw this one woman on it, who had attitude, and still had her sweet side, and when she showed that attitude, I felt kinda attracted to it, or so I thought, until the one scene where I felt that I actually got a boner from her, I don't understand why, because I only got a boner towards a guy, and now suddenly I get one towards her and it confuses me, does it mean that I like powerful women and guys? Or is was I just caught in the moment?

2. CuriousBunny

If it was only the one time, it's probably just the moment. If you are attracted to other scenes with women in power, you may be bisexual leaning homosexual.

3. Grrrr331

If you start to notice woman attractive in real life and just not only in the movie, then you might be gay.

4. jmw61289

Attraction has no boundaries. You may have no label other than "I like who I like" :slight_smile:

5. SK13

Thank you Justina :slight_smile: