1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Idk...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by idontevenknow, Jul 7, 2013.

1. idontevenknow

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Where do I even begin.... I'm currently in a straight relationship with my boyfriend of almost 9 months. I don't feel physically or sexually attracted to him, but I'm scared to break it off. I'm pretty much everything to him, and he's said I love you but I change the subject and have avoided saying it. His family loves me, and his cousin and I are becoming good friends. The biggest problem is, I'm about 75% sure that I'm lesbian, if not bisexual. I feel physically attracted to some guys, and I guess I would date one. But there are some girls that I've developed MAJOR crushes on, more than just physically. The current girl is about 2 years older than me, but she just moved across country for college. She made it pretty clear to everyone that she's not gay but she has no problem with a lesbian friend of ours. I get emotionally attached to girls, but I never feel that with guys. I'm just way too scared to come out to anyone, and I'm not sure exactly how my parents would feel either :/ I guess I'm just really confused and in need of a hug :icon_sad::confused::help:

2. rjrh20

Trust your gut, that's all you can do I guess. What ever happens don't think you did the wrong thing. Hope it goes well!!! I would give you a hug but yea I really cant.

3. FucSoc

FucSoc Guest

It sounds like you with your boyfriend only because you feel sorry for him and you just don't want to hurt him. It's really nice and maybe you think that you do him a favor, but actually, in my opinion, you just increase his future pain while you still with him. If you are not intrested in guys, you should break up with him. you should let him be with someone who will be able to say to him "I love you" back. Give him the best chance to find love and not misleading him. This is how you should look at your situation with you boyfriend! you are not going to harm him. The best thing you can do for him is to break up.

There are people who feel physically attracted to men and women but only emotionally attached to girls.. I think I might be one of those people..
    You really don't have to think about coming out right now! before, you have to understand your feelings and accept yourself. From what I learned, you shouldn't think about all those labels.. just live your life and see where it all goes. You only 15 years old so you have all the time that you need
    And we here to give you a virtual hug whenever you want! (*hug*)