1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I gay or Bisexual?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by person57, Jul 8, 2013.

1. person57

So I'm not sure if I'm gay or bisexual. I'm attracted to guys and girls, but I mostly prefer guys. I'm attracted to girls, but I'm way more into guys than girls. Am I gay or bisexual? Please reply to this.

2. iAlwaysHungry

ur still bisexual to me, guys are just ur preferance (if thats how u spell it)

3. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What label you choose to use is up to you. Many people that are attracted to males and females tend to have a stronger attraction to one or the other. Some of these people will choose to call themselves gay (or straight, depending), others will choose to call themselves bi. Other than which set of prejudices some people will have, it makes no difference which label you choose, if you choose either.

4. biggayguy

Would you have sex with a girl if you had the opportunity? How about a guy? If you answered yes to both then I'd say you're bisexual.

5. FucSoc

FucSoc Guest

As long as you are attracted to both men and women, it's okay for you to call yourself bisexual