1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused..

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Soccerchick4, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Soccerchick4

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi!
    I'm a 22 yr old female and in high school I had 2 serious relationships with guys and have never been with a girl. I always Told everyone that i was straight and didn't think i could be with a girl. About 6 months ago I had a crush on this girl and It completely freaked me out. After that crush I started to notice women more and checking them out which freaked me out more. I started to date this guy and Everything was fine until we tried to hook up. i couldn't do it.. I don't know why but I told him to stop and just started crying. I started to think I could possibly be gay because when I see guys that i would have used to think were really attractive I have no sexual attraction to them anymore. What I'm confused about is how I can go from liking guys to having no attraction to them and only finding women attractive. I haven't told my family about it because I don't know what to say. I've always brought home guys and how am I suppose to explain to them how I feel when I don't even know what is going on with me.. I would talk to friends but I feel embarrassed that I told them all that I didn't find girls attractive and that i would never date a girl.. And all of that is obviously not true. I just wish I could understand what is going on with me..

2. STM29

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey!
    Don't worry. I was in a similar situation.

When I was 15, I thought that I'm interested in boys and girl. I never questioned beeing bisexual. One year later I was in a relationship with a guy and we broke up after 3 years. But at the end of our relationship I was sure, that I never want to be with a boy again. There is no sexual attraction to them anymore and I don't know why it is so...
    I like guys... but only as good friends, no romantic or sexual feelings. With the time passing by, I realised that I'm completely gay...I just stare at girls, I'm only attracted to them, ans so on... now I consider myself as lesbian and I'm in a relationship with a beautiful girl.
    So you see, it's comepletely possible that this "changing" could happen.

And you don't have to tell anyone about you're feelings, if you are not sure about them or if you don't feel ready. No one forces you! Take the time you need!
    But maybe you have a good friend that you trust completely?! Then talk with your friend! I've made the experience that nearly most of the good friends are really supportive and have good advices for you. And after talikng to a friend you feel so much better. :goodluck:

But EC seems to be a good place to get help and good advices too, I think... although I'm not the master in giving advances ;-) ...but I really tried my best with helping you a bit. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    Hope you find other nice people here, which have advances for you :thumbsup:

p.s. hope my english isn't to bad :eusa_shif