1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual or lesbian

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Rainbow Crystal, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Rainbow Crystal

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi all,

ok here goes 'feel like I'm dumping my heart on the table'

For a long time I felt odd as I never did fit in at home or at school I was always bullied for being boyish and not being the typical girly girl. At 16 I knew I liked girls but hoped it would go away thought maybe it was a one off. I was attracted to guys too but the connection wasn't the same. I went through a long period of feeling like a boy trapped in a girls body and went through a long period where I cut my hair short and dressed like a guy (jeans, t-shirt) tbh I still do that's how I am comfortable although I try to be feminine sometimes. And when I had short hair that was the only time I recall ever feeling confident not sure why. But yeah I was bullied for being a lesbian and at the time I didn't even know what a dyke was lol.

Events that lead me to me question weather I am bi or lesbian:

I thought I was Bisexual until someone came into my life and definitely felt that strong connection but I didn't act on it as I'm in a relationship and this made me realize I can't hide my feelings for women anymore and realized recently that I am not sexually or emotionally attracted to men at all anymore but I am definitely sexually and emotionally attracted to women.
    The realization that I'm 100% gay but now I know things are going to change.

im kind of confused I think the way I feel about men is the way im supposed to feel about women and the way I feel about men is how I feel about women.

I definitely feel a stronger emotional and sexual connection with women. The attraction I felt for her was magnetic like being pulled against my own will but I felt confident at the same time and it felt more natural. I wonder if this means I was gay all along but just didn't want to accept it due to fear of rejection by family and friends.

I wonder if that's why I feel more comfortable around guys and awkward around girls :S

sorry if it's a bit long

2. john1b1

john1b1 Guest

That's a very common experience. Explore your feelings, maybe go out with a girl and see how it feels. Remember to keep your mind open, and accept yourself no matter what.