1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused and dont know what to think

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by anonymous_user_99, Jul 11, 2013.

1. anonymous_user_99

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hi! Im really confused about my sexual orientation. For several months now I have had feelings that mabie i like girls. But i know im not 100% gay. And its only some girls. Like i guess i like girls that are butch a little more than girls who arnt, and id have to know you were lesbian or bi. I dont just check out random girls. (ive had a hard time fitting in in hs, and i guess i dont want to wired anyone out, and id feel way more comftorable if i knew wether you were straight or not) My parents divorced when I was 10 because my dad came out of the closet as gay, he now has a boyfriend and such. With these feelings about girls, ive always attributed them to me being open minded because of my dad, and put them back in the closet and to stay their. But they always keep coming back. Im not sure what to think. I took a kinsey scale test, and got a 2. (the test was probably bs) but i feel kinda like that pretty accurately describes me. I do know i like guys more than i like girls at this point. Im starting to feel like mabie these feelings are because i may be bi to a degree? Im a freshman at my local coumunity college, and they have a GSA, im thinking about joining because of my dad, but also telling them im not quite as straight as i once thought i was. What do you think about that?

2. Fifty Ways

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think you have a pretty solid understanding of your sexual orientation and now just want to get more "used" to this new part of your identity. That's cool.

Join the GSA; that's a great and safe venue to explore your feelings at. But in the end, don't be so nervous about it. Just love who you want to love. Be happy.

3. imveryconfused

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have the same issue too. I'm a girl and used to have a crush on so many boys. But when I see cute tomboys, I like them too. I'm so confused D;