1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i am Homoflexible

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by RoyalRed, Jul 11, 2013.

1. RoyalRed

RoyalRed Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    Why when you tell people that you are Homoflexible they consider you to be gay or bisexual? they also don't really seem to like you anymore. I just recently figured out what I was I always knew I wasn't straight but I knew I wasn't bi or gay so I decided to do some research and i found out. But once I started telling people what i am they just didn't get the term. Or they believed me to be gay or bi and that's it. in the past day i got 4 people saying basically that said it was a slut term. its not like ill fuck the world! what is it that people don't understand about this orientation? What so different than it being bi or gay? did i do something wrong?! hell i don't even know what to do anymore.:icon_sad:

2. Gen

Gen

Flexible and flexibility has often been used as a way to describe someone's sexual ventures rather than their orientation and attractions. More of "I wouldn't pass up a chance to sleep with X gender". I am not at all insinuating that those who have found comfort in naming themselves as such mean it in the same way. It just usually hasn't been something that has been taken seriously by the majority of those who use it. If it is the term that you truly feel comfortable with then you should continue to use it.

Though is there a reason why you feel that you aren't bisexual or pansexual?

3. LD579

Ah, er, apparently, according to wikipedia, heteroflexible would mean predominantly heterosexual, with a trace of homosexual attraction. Homoflexible would mean the opposite. Are you sure you mean to say you're homoflexible, with that said? It sounds like you mean to say you're heteroflexible.

Anyways, many people probably don't know what the term means, and so they respond the way they do. Or maybe they're just somewhat ignorant?

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I always thought it meant some one was just freaky

5. RoyalRed

RoyalRed Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    No homoflexible because females are my main choice.
    :slight_smile: