1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Think Im bi???

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ireallydontknow, Jul 12, 2013.

1. ireallydontknow

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So recently I have chosen to except who I am as a ( bisexual) male. But i fill like there are some discrepancies with in me. I Always thought guys were attractive but i only think that a girl is attractive if she is like drop died amazing. I will always prefer guys over girls and all my friends that I have came out to are ether gay or bi and they all say " oh you are just more gay than straight" but that makes no senses to me at all. basically what I am asking is if I am really bi or am I just fully gay and have a eye for beautiful woman.

PLEAS HELP BECAUSE IREALLYDONTKNOW
    :roflmao::bang:

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What's to know? You described it very well. You like guys and some girls. If you could still see yourself dating/mating either one, it makes you bi, even if it's not a clean half-and-half.

My definition isn't perfect, but sexuality is a somewhat nebulous trait to be labeled. We make do with what we've got, and bi works well enough for me. Just relax and go with it. :slight_smile:

Welcome to EC, btw.

3. BelleLey

BelleLey Guest

Welcome to EC, you're bisexual leaning more towards men, nothing wrong with that !

4. Maea96

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm feeling the same as you all the time.

Sexually, I am super-attracted to males. But only a little to females. (enough to call me bi, at least)
    Romantically, I am only attracted to males. I can only see myself with a male. Recently, a girl flirted with me on facebook, and I didn't like it at all. If it was a guy though, I'd probably fancy the situation more.

I have a question for you, that might help you, and I think we can both learn from it anyway.

Do you see yourself with a man, a woman, or both?
    And I mean like, long-term relationship, in the bed, talking to friends about the person, getting married (if it's allowed in your country)
    Thinking about stuff like that will not help you in your current situation, but it will help you get a clearer image of what you want.

I have no clue myself. I know I like men more, I only get interested in men whenever I see them, females are like, not there (sexually) But I can get turned on by them.

Guess we're in the same boat. Also I'm sorry if this post didn't really help you.