1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maybe bisexual is just a phase for me?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by FucSoc, Jul 12, 2013.

1. FucSoc

FucSoc Guest

At first I wasn't sure if i'm straight or bi. Now i'm not sure if i'm bi or lesbian!
    Since i realized i'm attracted to girls, my attraction to women gets bigger every day! Suddenly i notice beautiful girls in the street, and it didn't happen to me before.
    I feel like I just want to be with a woman, someday marry a woman, kiss a woman.
    I do find men very attractive but I feel like I don't want to be with them in a relationship as much as i want to be with women.
    Be with a man feels a little boring..
    I truly think that relationship between two women is the most beautiful thing.
    I am attracted to men (less than before, but still) and cheking them out but be with them feels.. nothing special.

2. WhoAmI26

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    It seems a lot of people have gone through what you have, just from reading through here. Perhaps now you're becoming more aware of what you desire more. I've read preferences shift over time as well. It's all very natural and you should go after what makes you feel good.

3. WeirdnessMagnet

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It may mean you're a lesbian, but not necessarily. "Kinsey 3 all the time" is actually a very rare kind of bisexuality. I personally can feel "100% gay" for months then wake up one day and wonder if it all had been a dream, and I was straight as an arrow all along. And yes, sometimes it's Kinsey 3 equal-opportunity.

Just give yourself some time and don't worry about labels too much. In a relatively short while you'd figure out if this shift is something permanent or just a part of a cycle.

4. Tyler1

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have started to doubt the Bi stage. I thought I was too but in reality I slowly realized I was 100 % gay. It took a while but 2 years down the road no interest whatsoever in women as partners in anyway. Not anti woman in anyway just totally attracted to guys.

5. spockbach

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    OMG I'm not the only one. :confused:

---------- Post added 16th Jul 2013 at 09:25 PM ----------

Actually I should clarify ... I've def had these feelings before, and I think it's partly a bigger thing now because I am ALLOWED to like women, whereas before I was pretty sure I shouldn't like women. -_- I kept telling myself that feelings for a guy ALWAYS meant lust: i.e., if I admired a man, it meant I had a crush on him. -_- And I thought, weelp, if I like a girl ... I love her as a friend! Wrong. And backwards. -_-