1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I Bisexual or is it just Hormones?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ConfusedMood27, Jul 15, 2013.

1. ConfusedMood27

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    A lot of forums and quizzes have said I'm bisexual or at least bi-curious. I know those aren't accurate but it was for reassurance.

14 Female Freshman

I've been confused about my sexual orientation for 3 years.

Early elementary school - boy crazed. So many crushes
    In 5th grade I started to have little crushes on girls but was definitely into guys.
    6th grade - at first it was all about guys and then I thought on a spectrum I'm more into girls than guys
    7th grade - I didn't have a ton of crushes. I was new to my school. But I had a crush on a girl and a few crushes on guys.
    8th grade - had a major crush on this guy and towards the end of the year had two crushes on girls

As you can see I definitely have a lot of fluctuation

I've kind of seen a pattern throughout my years

I start to crush on a guy for their looks but I usually only like a guy for their looks \./
    I'm def physically attracted to both sexes. I don't know which sex that I am emotionally attracted to.

I think I'm bisexual but I still feel like there's more to it. I'm not sure. Am I just not ready to admit it or is it still in its early ages.

I think if a girl asked me out (if I actually like them) I'd say yes. Same to a guy.

How do you know your bi? When did you know you were? Am I bi? Am I in doubt?