1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acceptance?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Butchgirl677, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Butchgirl677

Butchgirl677 Guest

For the last month I have been questioning my sexuality, and I have finally accepted that I am a lesbian. The problem is I still find men attractive,only their face though and they need to have a small build, but I do t have any romantic attraction to them. Am I still a lesbian, or does this make me bisexual?

2. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It took me a really long time to accept myself as a lesbian, but I'm finally okay with it. I think you can consider yourself a lesbian even if you find men attractive. There's nothing wrong with admiring a beautiful man at all. However, if you find yourself interested in them sexually and or romantically then you could be bisexual. If you're not sure then here's an awesome website for you The Bisexual Index | What is Bisexuality?

3. spockbach

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm similar and still not sure what I am! So I totally understand where you're coming from!

4. LD579

Are you sexually aroused by men, truly speaking? If the answer is no, then I don't see why you'd be anything but a lesbian, in simplistic terms and a simple view.

I mean... I find some girls unbelievably pretty and attractive. It doesn't mean I'd ever want to date or have sex with one, though.