1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexual desires for guys

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by bdpotter, Jul 17, 2013.

1. bdpotter

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I started questioning my sexuality 2-3 years ago, and accepted that I'm mostly attracted to girls, both sexually and emotionally. I can even imagine myself being in a longterm (for life) relationship with a woman. And I never imagined myself with a man, even before realizing that I'm gay. But recently I've started having these feelings for guys. But only sexually, not emotionally. Like when I see a really hot guy, I feel so attracted to him, but like I said only sexually. I don't see myself in a relationship with him.
    What does this mean? I've already identified myself as gay/lesbian, and I haven't come out to anybody yet, but that's only because I live in a really homophobic country, and people are still seeing homosexuality as a disease. But these sexual desires that I'm having for guys are really driving me crazy.
    Does this happen to other people as well? Does bisexual only mean both emotional and sexual to both sexes/genders?
    And of course I want to be sure when I actually come out to people.

2. enigmeow

Yes, bisexual means you can have relationships with both genders

I always felt all people could love both genders, it's what our body's want that draw the line..

3. cm81990

cm81990 Guest

If you feel sexual desire for both sexes, you are technically bisexual and not lesbian. You may prefer to be only in same sex relationships but because your sexual feelings cross gender boundaries, you are definitely bi.