1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rocd and denial

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by lowkey, Jul 19, 2013.

1. lowkey

lowkey Guest

Just like how most people who claim to have hocd are gay,

I'm wondering if ROCD, is a form of denial.

Usually it involves someone questioning there love for someone. They might focus in on little things and try label it as love. They are also in a constant state of panic. Communication becomes terribly hard for the sufferer. They become detached from reality in the relationship.

Ive noticed some people claim to have both rocd and hocd. I being one of them. Although I think I'm gay, which I would change in a heartbeat! No offense to homosexuals, me being one, I just grew up with dreams and fantasies of females so its who I want to be.

Anyways, I've displayed rocd symptoms if you look them up on Google to the full extent. I realize rocd is not technically real on paper, but trust issues are certainly real, its just those who describe themselves rocd, and have felt like me, I feel have a possibility of being gay.

If rocd is real, then I would throw the possibility in the air that stress and unhappiness from ROCD and girls is causing me to look elsewhere for an alternative, which would explain my male body attraction.

Unfortunately it doesn't matter what reasoning I come up with though, my Dick works for men