1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feel a little bi, but viginas scare me!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by memyself, Jul 21, 2013.

1. memyself

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Warning: I might go into just a little bit of pg-13 detail here.

I've been feeling a little confused about girls lately. I know I like guys (ok that's an understatement. I'm crazy for men!), but I don't know how I feel about girls. I don't know if it's the fact that I haven't gotten any action for a very long time or if I'm pansexual or something, but I've been sort of liking the idea of getting a little physical with a girl. I had dated a girl a few years ago before I came out of the closet / realized I was gay.

I think it'd be easier if I just list off the things I know and the things I don't know.

Things I know:
    -I love men, romantically and sexually
    -I really see myself marrying a man, I can't really see myself marrying a woman
    -I like girls being comfortable around me, like we're on the same team (if that makes sense). I really feel a need to fit in with girls. I'm afraid if I came out as bi or started making out with girls or anything, I would lose that. I know they wouldn't shun me or for the most part even treat me differently, but as a gay guy, I just feel like I fit in with them better.
    -I like girls butts
    -I sort of like boobs sometimes, but I hate cleavage. It's distracting in a conversation and looks like a butt crack on your chest.
    -I often fantasize about being a girl. I sort of really with I was a girl, but that's a whole other story.
    -I like long hair on guys but not usually on girls :/
    -Most girls I'm not attracted to at all, especially the ones that most straight guys think are "super hot".
    -Viginas scare me. I think they're very scary looking and I'd be very hesitant to be intimate with one...
    -I'm kind of picky and have high standards for how guys look, but not really as much with girls.

Things I don't know:
    -Could I be romantically interested in a girl? Could I date a girl?
    -Am I attracted to the female body because I wish I had a female body?
    -Am I thinking about all this stuff because I'm bored with my lack of love life?
    -Does it make me a jerk to want to experiment with girls and not take it further than that?
    -Is this a phase?
    -Would I lose my sense of fitting in with girls if I tried getting physical with a girl?
    -This has got to make me at least a little bi, but am I bi enough to come out as bi? Saying "I'm gay" feels way more natural to me.
    -I'm pretty attracted to girls with short hair, but is that because they look like boys?

I don't know. I just needed to write all my thoughts down and put them out there. I don't know if I'm really looking for an answer or anything, but if anyone can relate, I'd love to hear your thoughts :slight_smile:

2. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like boobs too, they're very entertaining. With that said, just because boobs entertain me virtually mean nothing to me. I don't know what this has to do with anything, I just wanted to say that everyone loves boobs.

Don't worry I feel a little bi also just because boobs lol. But I know that I just can't ever see myself married to a women, let alone date them. I always can see myself married to a guy.

To my mind, I don't think it makes you a jerk for testing the waters. (as long as you clarify that at the start)