1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight friend sending me signals

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by CookieK, Jul 21, 2013.

1. CookieK

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey guys,

I need some advice I am a lesbian, have been my entire life

I have a straight best friend that I'm getting mixed signals and I need some advice. We have been friends for some time and I do think she is attractive and I would like to tell her and see how she feels in return

Just some information about us,
    We stay up for 1-2 hours talking at night
    She has told me she wishes I was a guy
    She asked me if I would like to see other pictures of her
    She feels embarrassed to tell me these things and says maybe she is just horny

But then again..
    She said she is straight
    I am married and she is friends with my wife

What should I do?:dry:

2. Krilky

Krilky Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    She wishes you were a guy. As in, she thinks you are a nice person and would date you if she were a guy.
    If you're married, then you might not want to "tell her."
    I wouldn't worry about it. Even if she does like you, so what? If you're in a committed relationship, it shouldn't really matter.

3. AudreyMarie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Or just not read into it and just ask her what she means by what she says? People have different interpretations of words and phrases.

4. lowkey

lowkey Guest

Wish, hold up.. what are you doing being married?

To a guy or girl btw? I don't know how they are as a person so I'm just goingto throw suggestions

If you love your husband, if its a husband, he might be down with a threesome.
    If you love your partner, ask yourself when will temptation end if not now? Personally I would be communicating my feelings to my partner if they were this strong and you couldn't control them. Communicating these to your partner might make you closer, or fall apart, but either way, your human and you owe him or her the truth. also, releasing these feelings to your partner will probably help eliminate them.given he is calm about the situation

With that being said, I'm still reverting back to communicating with your husband or wife first

5. CookieK

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I am married to a woman and she does think there is something going on
    I try to talk to her and she shuts down, she is not much of a communicator
    She is a virgin and is constantly talking about wanting to screw men and that is why I enjoy talking to this lady friend because she makes me feel special, wanted, and loved
    I know my wife loves me and cares for me but I don't feel much from her anymore :frowning2:

6. AudreyMarie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You should probably be honest to your wife then..

7. bigbrother123

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    From what I get from your posts, it kinda sounds like you're having an emotional relationship with this girl. Your wife is catching on to this. Women have a weird sixth sense with these things. I'm not married but I would just say talk to your wife and tell her how you don't feel love from her anymore. Even if she isn't a communicator it is important for you to at least try talking to her. If she loves you then she should really care that you don't feel it. I can say from my own experience that if I am with someone and they're becoming closer to another person than they should be, then I will start to feel resentment and withdraw a lot of my feelings for that person. Maybe your wife is doing that?

As for your original post, I would say that this girl has some emotional feelings for you and wishes you were a guy so she could feel sexual attraction and then try acting on the emotional feelings she has. She could also be trying to experiment or she could be confused. To me it does sound like she's flirting. That's just me tho. You should really talk to her about them and if you want to work on your relationship with your wife, then tell her that nothing can happen.