1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I lesbian?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by milliestilinski, Jul 23, 2013.

1. milliestilinski

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I get huge 'crushes' on male tv actors, so much so that my stomach flutters a little when they smile. I have had sex dreams of both genders (im a virgin btw), and yesterday I masturbated to a video that came up of two girls kissing. I haven't tried with guys yet.
    I was watching a sex scene in game of thrones but I was more drawn to watching the woman than the man, but she was naked and he was not.
    When I see a hot shirtless guy on tv, my eyes are automaticly drawn to ogle at his torso and abdomen... but whenever I see a penis it just looks like a creepy weird dangly thing. I am seriously not turned on by penises. AT ALL. Penises do NOTHING for me, but female genitalia really does.
    When I say that though, I'm wondering that that might just be not me imagining what I'd do WITH the female's genitalia, but what it would be like for a guy to do it to ME, if that makes sense.
    Being in a relationship with a woman feels pretty unnatural to me, being with a guy seems much more comfortable; but I've never had a boyfriend or girlfreind, and I might just feel this because it is what society tells us is normal.
    But, I have only started feeling this way for the past month or so, and I have heard of many people who have gone through a "lesbian phase" in their teens. I am only 15, so i might just be temporariily bi-curious?

Please help me. I feel like my hormones are trolling me!

:bang:

2. fluffyhandcuff

Why are you posting that thread twice?

3. milliestilinski

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    sorry, my computer spazzed and said the first one didn't post! freaking PCs...

4. fluffyhandcuff

It did post and I even answered lol

5. milliestilinski

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    oh haha thanks! Yeah, well being in a relationship with a woman feels pretty unnatural to me, being with a guy seems much more comfortable; but I've never had a boyfriend or girlfreind, and I might just feel this because it is what society tells us is normal like you said, so I have no idea!
    Lolz how Game of Thrones was my trigger for all of this...

6. fluffyhandcuff

Well, I think that's only something you can figure out by experimenting then.