1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I know I like women...BUT

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by theshybi, Jul 24, 2013.

1. theshybi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    This is very awkward for me to talk about, and hopefully doesn't sound too crazy...

For years I was able to delude myself into thinking I didn't feel any sort of romantic feelings towards women, but I eventually realised it was a lie. What I clung to was the fact that, well, to be blunt and not beat around the bush, I simply cannot preform cunnilingus on a woman. I'm not repulsed by a vagina, but I am repulsed by the idea of my mouth on one.

Romantically and sexually in every other way I love women, but cannot bring myself to do that and don't expect it either.

My question is...is this unusual? I can't help but feeling like a curious case.

2. LD579

I don't think it's unusual at all. Many straight or bi (etc.) guys don't like to do so, either, for what it's worth. Don't worry about it =)

It is almost analogous, if not entirely so, to how some people who like penises don't like to perform oral sex on them.

3. theshybi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It makes me feel a little better that I don't seem completely odd for this preference. :slight_smile:

4. CuriousBunny

It's the same with me, except I don't like vagina at all.