1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure if this is normal

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Foxtrot, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Foxtrot

I identify as pansexual. However, recently I don't find myself as physically aroused by masculine guys (same physical arousal for femboys though); still somewhat, but not as much as before. I still feel the same amount of emotional attraction though. This happened before but with girls, then it pretty much went back to about an even level of preference for both guys and girls an everything in between. Also I started taking meds for depression, anxiety, and adhd. A little while after I started them was about the time this started happening. Also wondering if those meds can mess with your sex drive, because for awhile there I couldn't really get fully aroused by anything, but adhd meds seemed to bring me to my current state.

I'll bring it up with a doctor soon, but just wondering if anyone else went through something similar.

2. Femmeme

Some kinds of antidepressants can reduce your libido, but none can really alter your sexual preferences. You may be more sexually fluid than Pansexual? I admittedly don't know a lot about the Pansexual ID though.