1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moving beyond questioning

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Souppysoup11, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Souppysoup11

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've been questioning for some time now. More often instead of being attracted to girls I envy them. (Regardless of my sexuality I have a deep desire to dress and express my inner self.) I am at this point of questioning and maybe deep down I know, but what helps you to get beyond questioning. Is there I need to do. Do I experiment? Do I just accept it and go with it? Is there something that just clicks eventually. I know that as I open up and become more honest with myself things become clearer, but how do I know for sure?

2. lukeluvznicki13

You could try experimenting.
    Have you had any attractions for males at all?
    You could maybe even be bicurious at this moment in time :slight_smile:
    My advice is to try experiment, see what you find and then come up with the result & conclusion x]

3. lowkey

lowkey Guest

Look man, sometimes I feel girly, I think everyone does, even manly straights. To what extent and how often is different for everyone, I'd rather wear man clothes then female clothes though, an I consider myself half feminine half manly, idc about fitting into a gender label, I'm a guy, this is how I was born, and I'm goingto accept that fully