1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm into another stage of confusion

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by questionable, Jul 30, 2013.

1. questionable

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Alright so just a few minutes ago my ex-gf who I was courting recently(I was planning to get our relationship back) came into my house and she wants to talk about why I am not talking to her anymore and not giving her attention. The reason I told her was that I'm experiencing personal problems and I'm kinda depressed. Well she believed and accepted my reason. Although inside of me my reason is "I don't really know if I like girls and I'm experiencing confusion about my sexuality." When she left my house I started thinking too much about the things I've done like I was really worried that her friend that brought her here in my house said that she's becoming paranoid because of me. Ofcourse that worried the hell out of me thinking that I'm giving her emotional stress because I'm not entertaining her anymore. Now, I'm really confused because I'm having a guy crush on one of my guy friends in our classroom although not romantically but sexually. While for my ex's case I love her romantically but not sexually..."

I need your help guys. I CAN'T IDENTIFY MYSELF when I came out to a few of my friends they said I could be gay or bisexual but I really think I'm bisexual... It just turns out that I'm deciding if I should get our relationship working again with my ex but my confusion really disturbs me whenever we talk together and I always feel the guilt and saying to my self that "What if she finds out that I could be gay/bisexual and that I could like guys too?! That'll be awful for me."

I'm just so confused right now :frowning2:
    Well... This is my life :tears:

2. CuriousBunny

Two things: first of all, you're only 14, so there's still a ton of time to think about your sexuality. Some people don't even realize themat they're gay until well into their twenties! Secondly, it's ok to like men and women. I also thought that people wouldn't like me anymore after telling them about my questioning, but all of my friends are supportive.

3. questionable

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    *Bump
    I need more replies ^^

4. Nick07

well, what about reducing your problem into something more simple. Do you love her? Do you want to spend time with her? I am not sure what the age of consent is in your country, but I assume you won't sleep with her, so if dating her feels nice stay together, if not break up.
    Don't stress about what may happen IF...