1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused a little still

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by lowkey, Jul 31, 2013.

1. lowkey

lowkey Guest

I get anxiety over women, it seems No matter what I do. I just can't shake the anxiety, its like what the hell? I know I have a poor image of woman, had a terrible, absolutely terrible mother who I've hated since I was 11.

I used to be straight also btw.. I'm not saying I turned gay, maybe this is how I was all along. But why do I get anxiety over girls? Everytime I see a cute or beautiful girl she's in my mind but it comes with anxiety, it is terrible panic like anxiety.

I can't help but think I might actually be bi sexual but have a serious disinterest in girls because of the stress over the years I blamed and related to them..

Like I said, I've gone through traumatizing things with my mom, verbally, and physically. I've seen things I shouldn't of during a divorce n things unrelated to the divorce. She is bipolar diagnosed and a alchoholic, I've seen her nude a few times. She has zero clue the damage this has done to me which is a result of her carelessness. I cannot accept her and would view other moms as better moms, n wish they were my mom growing up..

2. lowkey

lowkey Guest

Bump any ideas?

3. rusteejay

I'm not sure if you should even try identifying as bisexual really because I'm looking at what you wrote and thinking that all you mentioned was women. Some guys would go seeking sexual relations with "surrogate mothers", but I get the feeling that you've gone the opposite. It's funny. I think a friend of mine may have this problem but he daren't even consider it in his head. Even after an "experience" with me one night. I think that's where his piss poor lady skills come from. He had similar experiences to you in childhood you see. The thing I'd ask you is whether you actually find men attractive and if you're just looking for an alternative to being with a woman in the fear you end up with someone similar... I'm no psychiatrist but I reckon I'm onto something there.

How do you feel about men?