1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need your help!! fast! :D

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by teea97, Jul 31, 2013.

1. teea97

hi there. my name is teea and i am 16 years old. recently i discovered that i like girls, but also i like boys. so, my parents own a pub and there is a waitress who is 21 years old. everytime when i come there, becouse i help my parents, she looks in my eyes and smiles. one day, we began to talk and laugh about something.
    today, when i came there with my friends, she came to serve us and she constantly looks at me. and i almost forgot. one day, when a client wanted to hug and kiss her, she refuses him and looked at me very embarrassed. so, what do you think? are these some signs? should i talk something to her, or idk... please give me some advices. thanks :slight_smile:

2. confused82

Yeah, that sounds like she likes you for sure :slight_smile: The 'acting embarassed to show she doesn't like the dude but you' is a classic, so definitely take it as an invitation, allthough if she works for your parents, that could give her some problems with her job so be a little discrete about it.

3. LD579

It's hard to say. If I worked in a service-oriented business like a restaurant, I would be averse to the idea of someone hugging and kissing me. She might've just looked at you because you were nearby, or because she wanted to acknowledge to someone or anyone that it was awkward or odd.

There are few clear cut signs that someone's into the same gender. The only way to know would be to talk to her about it, but it potentially could be odd, as you are her employer's daughter, presumably.

4. teea97

Ok, but she is the kind of girl who talks, kisses and hugs the clients, becouse she is trying to be nice with the clients, becouse they will come everyday there and will order something.
    I saw her on the computer, becouse we have cameras to supervise them, and she was huging and talking with boys. But this time, when i was with my friends and i was looking at her, she didn't see that i was looking at her, and after she refuses the guy, she looked at me very fast, and when we both looked in eyes, she was very embarrassed. I think that this would be a sign. But yet i am also confused :slight_smile:) thanks anyway for the reply :grin:

5. teea97

Thanks, i hope that she likes me :slight_smile:)

6. hilltophouse

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    16 to 21 is a pretty large age gap. You should think carefully about pursuing this even if it does turn out that she likes you!

7. teea97

Yeah, i know.. But for me, the age isn't important :grin:

8. wanderinggirl

She's the one who would get in trouble... check the laws just in case. There was that case a while back of an older girl who had dated a younger girl in Florida and the younger girl's parents pressed charges against the older girl. You could always just be discrete if you do date her and hope for the best.

Barring that, maybe you could talk to her and find some excuse to get coffee, or go shopping together or something? Do you guys have an interest in common you could use? It's very possible she likes you, but it's also possible that she's picked up on your vibes and is being nice. I can't know from your description. But yea there's no harm in getting to know her better.

9. teea97

I live in Romania and here nobody respect the law, so i don't have problems. And my parents are very ok, so how i said, the age isn't important.

Yes, i could talk to her or something, but i could never ask her to get coffee, becouse i would feel embarassed.. I have to go there after 2 days becouse i have some work to do and i will see how the thinks will work. If she will smile and look in my eyes, maybe i will start to chat with her. :slight_smile: Thanks for the advice. :slight_smile:

#9 teea97, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  10. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    Older thread and all, but I think I should post anyway. The age of consent in Romania is 15, so things are OK on that front. However, you're still a minor, and your parents could still find ways to get her in trouble if they find out about you.