1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused about myself

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by fundrop20, Aug 3, 2013.

1. fundrop20

fundrop20 Guest

Hello everyone. I'm going to try my best to explain my situation the best please bare with me. I'm a 21 year old male who's been confused about his sexuality since middle school. I think guys are attractive and I think girls are attractive. I have experimented with both girls and guys but more with guys. As I get older I began being more into guys sexually. I think I'm gay but don't know how to accept it. I have admitted a couple of times to myself that I am gay but quickly deny it afterwards. I don't whether I am gay or bi or just in denial. Any advice? Sorry if it seems confusing, I really don' know what to write

2. lukeluvznicki13

You probably are gay/bi but just in denial :slight_smile:
    Just take sometime, if you have been attracted to guys for a long time then you probably are gay :slight_smile:
    But don't be hard on yourself, sooner or later you will start to accept yourself for who you are :slight_smile:

3. enigmeow

we accept you for who you are.. :slight_smile:

4. fundrop20

fundrop20 Guest

Its just so hard to accept it and be comfortable with it. I feel like Im torching myself cause I can't be accepted of myself. How can I just do that?

5. cm81990

cm81990 Guest

If you desire guys sexually, then you definitely have same sex attraction. Whether or not you desire girls sexually is the difference between gay and bi. If you are gay, then you wouldn't feel any form of sexual desire towards girls. A gay man in a straight relationship deprives himself and his gf/wf a happy, fulfilling love/sex life. If you are bi, then you obviously have an option to be fulfilled in either relationship. Whatever you are, it is important to pursue the gender(s) that will fulfill you. Denial is powerful and it takes time to undo all the "heteronormative" programming. Pay attention to your body! It knows what it wants.