1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First experiment sooooo embarrassing

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Prakas, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Prakas

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm new here, 25 years old... I will straight out say I've never tried ANYTHING, straight or gay. I was an outcast in school and after, just never took any chances. Well, I felt like experimenting today and used Craigslist. I found a guy, uniquely attractive. I was specific in mentioning that I just wanted to play/mess around.

Well, he was experienced and looking for some hardcore action. I didn't realize that until we were both naked in the back of my car and he wanted me to give him head. I thought he wanted anal, I tried to get on him twice but he was like, are you going to "suck" first...Well, that wasn't what I had in mind, certainly not for a first time. We pretty much ended it after a couple minutes of silence. He was really nice about it, but I didn't even get to first base, lol.

I've googled some first experiment stories, but they all got at least to first base. All I really got was a flash. As if I couldn't feel any worse. Was I suppose to try to make a move or was I better just calling it off like I did? Damn it, too many regrets and now another one.

2. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, first of all, Welcome to EC!

Second, don't beat yourself up, first times are almost always awkward and weird, don't sweat it.

More importantly, I think you've demonstrated a real desire to change things, and that took guts! Good for you!

If you didn't feel comfortable, then you did the right thing, and I'm glad he respected your boundaries. Don't worry about it, keep trying (by the way there are better ways, keep posting and reading here for some ideas).

3. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

Craigslist is a bad place to find someone like that. I suggest you get to know someone more before you hookup.

4. Northern

It took a lot of courage to call it off. Most people would have just went with it, so good on you for not doing something you are not comfortable with. I think if you are going to go and look for someone to help you with that you should mention it would be a first.

5. starfish

Well the 2 of you clearly didn't want the same thing, so you did the right thing by calling it off.

Was this the first time you met up with the guy? I never hook up the first time I meet some one. I like to go to a coffee shop or dinner first and chat a bit. That why I can get a sense of what kind of person he is and if we are looking for the same thing.

A couple of things about reading other peoples experiences, especially on the internet. Sex stories,, tend to be like fish stories. They are usually somewhat exaggerated

6. Prakas

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi thank you :slight_smile:

Thanks, it really took a lot for me to go that far and actually meet up which I never did before. He was very understanding, but some embarrassing. lol, oh well not much i can do now.

I tried dating sites but I only get messages from people that aren't attractive to me so I stopped doing that. I think I should have made my intentions more clear and double checked with them :frowning2:. Will do, I will check on other threads to see what methods they are using.

---------- Post added 4th Aug 2013 at 07:38 AM ----------

This was the first time I met him, it was kind of a spur of the moment thing. I kept saying to myself, don't pansy out, just go or I'll regret it like every other time.

I like the idea of getting to know someone first, but that terrifies me and is nearly impossible to find. Just about everyone wants hardcore action, and on dating sites I never get replies.