1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doubts

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MarcelGB, Aug 5, 2013.

1. MarcelGB

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello! Howdy!

I'm Marcel from Spain, Barcelona. I once used a forum but since I still got a bit of doubts
    and trying to understand myself maybe people would help me here.

I'm straight in sexually attracted to women, but also attracted to men in romance.
    I met once a guy on internet and I kinda fell in love but then stopped talking with
    him for personal reasons and I was really nuts later on because I thought I wasted
    my time with this dude. Now I go to a shrink and doing therapy.

The thing is I'm attracted to femmine men, which I really like it but before the crisis
    this attraction was more high and I even had a crush on a teacher. Anyway now this
    attraction to guys and of course the guy from internet is almost gone, I'm still attracted
    to guys, also girls.

All my friends I know, in this case (girls) I don't know why but sometimes I give them compliments the way they are dressed. Also, I feel like I don't fit when I'm around girls, I mean mental sexuality is like sort of not the right. I think is like the sexual attraction I have is kinda forced obsessed you know?

I hope someone could give me advice about it. Thanks and hope meet nice people which I'm sure I will

Thanks again!

Marcel.

2. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    You could be a Homo-Romantic Heterosexual.

3. LinkLarkin

Hi again Marcel,

It's sounding like you are either gay or bisexual (or possibly biromantic monosexual, just to cloudy things up a bit.) It's difficult when you're feeling confused about these things to consider your feelings objectively, but you really have to take a step back and ask yourself what you want. Firstly, what are your most powerful sexual fantasies? Secondly, do you imagine yourself growing old with a man or a woman?

You say you are attracted to women sexually as well as men which could indicate bisexuality, but also that you feel uncomfortable around women which could indicate that you are gay and trying to fit in with what people expect of you by telling yourself you like women. Ultimately, as much advice as we can (and are happy to) give you, only you can answer the question of your sexuality. But this website will be here to help you every step of the way.

Once you know who you imagine yourself in a relationship with, and who you prefer to fantasise about, you will be much closer to finding your answer. If you only want to be in a relationship with a man then you are probably gay. If you can see it going either way and are equally happy with either outcome, you are probably bisexual.

I'll just finish by saying that everybody is much too caught up with labels. It makes it a lot easier sometimes to say "I'm gay" or "I'm bisexual", but not everybody is comfortable doing that and that's absolutely fine. Nobody should expect them to. You should just do whatever makes you happy and comfortable, whether that's with a boy or a girl, and if you want to put a label on it then that's fine, but if you don't want to then that's okay too.

I hope some of this helps, sorry it's turned out a bit longwinded! (*hug*)

4. MarcelGB

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I had some sort of fantasy with a teacher, and I had too with women, I even (still) have a fantasy for a hot guy who does vlogs, and I imagined making out with him.

I also I see more men coming into me than women, it's true. I mean on internet or even at school. More than uncomfortable, I feel like women understand me better then men. I mean at school, I always go with the women. I even give them compliments of
    their clothes, purse, hair done, whatever. Today, a friend from school, I told her I like her bag. Even a girl told me she likes the clothes I wear, which she described it "women clothes" She didn't wanted to insult me. I know she said it in a good way.

biromantic monosexual? wow never heard of that. XD

Some people told me about not label, some people are easier to label but for me, is more about I don't know what to do with my life cause I got my dreams of finding a feminine guy to please. Which now I think is normal to get attracted to feminine guys, a guy from Colorado told me that, which is a relief!

Marcel.

5. Starry Eyes

Starry Eyes Guest

I know how you feel. I like fem guys too. In fact I am a fem guy. But, yeah, labels are not important if you don't want them to be. Just be yourself.

6. MarcelGB

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Starry eyes,
    glad to meet someone who can share it with me.