1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well..'I'm confused'

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Smartie, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Smartie

I was just hoping for some real advice...when I stumbled upon this website.

I'm nineteen, female and I've had various boyfriends that haven't worked out. I've slept with one guy (but only a few times) but to be honest, for a long time like atleast a year I've been lying to myself about how I feel about girls...!

Last summer, I started having feelings for a friend, I ignored them as we're very close and I figured it was nothing but 'best friend' stuff, how I then moved away from home for work and basically fell for this girl- thing is she already had a GF and I couldn't tell her how I felt. Most of the fems I work with reckon I'm gay when they first meet me, but i know I, attracted to men- atleast to look at.

I then met another girl, who openly admitted to being bisexual and I opened up and told her I was pretty confused. Something almost happened between us..but then it didn't and I really regret this because I havent kissed a girl yet! Then recently I liked another girl but she was also taken! Why do I always seem to like girls that are taken?!

I know Im attracted to girls, I catch myself looking all the time. I just don't know what to do? I 've got no experience, no idea how to get a girl interested in me, or make in subtly obvious Im interested and that way inclined.

Just would love advice...
    Cheers xx

2. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    1st, welcome to my world; I seem to like girls who happen to be taken alot.

2nd, You could be Bi from what you stated here; if you want to get a girl for trying, I think you should just keep doing what you have been doing, meaning it is no different then getting a boyfriend, gay/lesbian/bisexual people are all the same when it comes to romantic relationships, so getting one should be no different.

3. Starry Eyes

Starry Eyes Guest

Just keep your chin up and try to find someone you can connect with. That is really all you can do at this point.

4. sigillumdiaboli

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Do what I do and get onto Lesbian dating sites, and join groups. Meetup.com is great for networking!

5. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could try online dating, or see if there is an LGBT group in your area.