1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused again :P

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Mariall, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Mariall

So at one point I was pretty positive I was gay. Then I was roaming around wikipedia and other sites about OCD (because I'm slightly ocd sometimes) and read that straight people with it can sometimes think they're gay, and vise versa. I can still imagine being happy with a woman in the future, I'm just not sure if that's actually me or the slight ocd, or completely confusing myself into thinking something else. I might have also thought I was because I have many gay friends and live in a pretty liberal place. So, I'm back at square one. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I've sorta kinda dated a couple guys before but have also had girl crushes, ish. Maybe. Basically I'm not sure of anything again, which is frustrating. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. wanderinggirl

The internets will drive you as crazy as you'll let them.

Only you know your experiences, but it'll take time to develop a strong sense of your sexual orientation. Meanwhile leave yourself open to experiences guided by what your heart tells you, and don't force it one way or the other.