1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am really confused right now

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MagnumLocust, Aug 8, 2013.

1. MagnumLocust

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    This is very strange, as I am so confused about my sexual orientation right now. Recently, I have been doubting myself.

Recently, I have begun to wonder if I am gay or bisexual. I have considered myself Straight before, but now everything is out of the question. As far as I can remember, ever since like 10 years old, I remember having an attraction to girls. I liked it when a girl touched me and stuff. Since like my teenage years, I have mainly thought sexual fantasies with women. I get erections from these fantasies. I get erections when I hug a girl, I get erections whenever a girl touches my private parts. I don't get an erection when I hug guys though. Recently, I have been looking at photos of naked men to see if I get anything. I don't get any sexual pleasure. It is not the same with women. I can see a naked picture of a women and be turned on, and get erections. I have found women "hot" and wanted to have sex with a couple of women. I may find guys good looking or something, but I never wanted to kiss them or have sex with them. I have wanted to be better friends with guys, but no romantic or sexual relationships.

I stare at women's butts, and I like it. I notice their curves, their legs and their breasts. I don't notice anything with men except for maybe their face and muscles. But I don't get anything off. I just get this weird feeling in my chest. I sometimes stare at guys butt by accident or my eyes wonder (its like a bad habit) but I don't feel any pleasure or anything. It is just is not attractive. Also in movies, I always notice the girl than the guy. The thing is, I suppressed my attraction or feelings for women for some time, and they have only came back. This is all strange as they have only recently

I remember one time I accidentally saw this naked pictures of a guy. I was repulsed and went back on the Google page. I never went back to the page again. Sometimes I stare at men's chests in the change room, but I don't want to do anything sexual or romantic with them.

I have always imagined myself with a girlfriend and being in a relationship with a girl. Never once have I wanted a boyfriend or see myself with a guy. I have wanted a girlfriend before. Right now, I am misanaylsying things and wondering if I am gay.

Help?

#1 MagnumLocust, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
  2. chiefianaxolotl

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    you could very well be just bicurious i'm not sure... :confused:

3. anon12

anon12 Guest

so where's the confusion?

4. MagnumLocust

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I am getting erections from thinking about a gay sexual fantasy, but in reality I don't feel that much of an attraction to males.

5. anon12

anon12 Guest

See where it goes and give it time. I've read many a tread on here and sometimes gay men can get an erection from a straight fantasy with a women but it's not like it's changed their orientation or misguided them from what they truely wanted.