1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In Need Of Assistance...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by chiefianaxolotl, Aug 8, 2013.

1. chiefianaxolotl

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    hello im 17 and born male recently i have been wondering about what gender i should have been born... I've always thought what my life would have been if i was female. I have always scolded my dad for not giving me a sister and ive always wanted a daughter and now that i look at that, it may have been a contributor to me questioning my true gender... ive crossdressed a few times but i would have to use clothing that was small and im not really that small...

i have to say i didnt like the outfits i was in but the bra and panties felt strangely good :slight_smile: for the past week ive been chatting with people who are going through the path and i have seen some simulates between my story and their's. Since i was 13 i believe i've had a weird obsession with the female body, mind, and experience. most of my friends going to through 8th to now were mostly female. i've had girlfriends before but i've never really felt i fit the boyfriend part, i felt like the girlfriend. Also, whenever a guy friend of mine had a problem i dont remember ever enjoyed hearing their problem yet when a girl has a problem even if i dont know her that well i always go out of my way to stop it.

i also sometimes can't stand my genitalia, sure it gives me pleasure but i mostly have more discomfort than pleasure. for about a year i started sitting down to pee. i started doing that i thought because i watch alot of videos on youtube on my phone and i multitask yet i dont like standing with my phone in my hand in fear of dropping it in the toilet so i sit down, yet after about a month i sit down subconsciously even without my phone and ive found it quite convenient. :thumbsup: I sometimes look at articles of clothing (mostly women's) and i think to myself I'd like to wear that because it would look good on me. I've also found that i subconsciously play as female characters in video games. I also like to grow my hair out and I've had my hair as long to 1/4 down my shoulder blade. I'd like to know if my story is any different from anyone else and if i should start my journey to becoming female because right now I'm like 75% sure i wanna do this. :help:

2. memyself

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I can relate a lot to what you said. I don't have any advice or anything, but I can definitely say I'm going through pretty much the same feelings.