1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Urge to kiss people - anyone whom I'm close to

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BZB, Aug 11, 2013.

1. BZB

BZB

Hi all,

I have this weird urge to kiss people no matter what gender. It just started out of nowhere a couple of weeks ago. I'm wondering if I lack physical contact/intimacy or that I'm bisexual.

To be honest these urges are very annoying and I find them getting pretty strong today. I always look at women and I like women but I'm having these kissing urges with both men and women no matter their age, as long as I have some sort of connection with them and they are literally close to me I have a strong urge to kiss them.

These urges are really really annoying and I'm not sure what to do with them.

I've never really had a girlfriend and I'm 28 now and used to be fully straight but now I'm doubting who I am. Is it possible I am 'changing'? I've had a date with a woman in the near past and though I wanted to kiss her it didn't give me the kind of strong urge like I'm having now with other people. As a matter of fact, my feelings are clogged when with this women because I'm suppressing fears of doing something stupid such as saying the wrong things and messing up my date.

Admittely, I did have had some minor gay feelings in the past with a guy but that was over 9 years ago and I was a lot younger back then.

Also women make me very very nervous and though I want to get in touch with them I am experiencing a lot of anxiety and often on dates I'm secretly hoping the date doesn't show up so I don't have to go through all of it even though I am interested in this woman.

But the kissing thing is my main priority right now and I am so scared I will do something stupid like kiss someone/ in public/in front of other people.

Perhaps I should add that I do have some tendency to light psychosis and I am wondering if this has something to do with it.

Anyone any advice on this? What to do, what to figure out and how?

Thanks.

2. whattagirl

Oh my god, I get those too. For me, it really has no connection to who I'm attracted to, it just... Happens. It's really annoying because it happens with like teachers and stuff and it makes things really awkward haha. Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it. Just ignore it and tell yourself that it's not productive and to stop it.

Good luck!

#2 whattagirl, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2013
  3. BZB

BZB

Thanks for your reply. Well actually I was thinking a bit more deeply about this. I tried shooing it away but it doesn't disappear on command. Also I'm wondering if this psychosis has something to do with it or if it's just a lack of intimacy or perhaps I'm bisexual.

Does anyone else have a take on this?

4. Nick07

hi,

I think that the lack of intimacy can be the reason. There was a time when I thought about paying strangers to hug me. lol. No, actually it's sad. I believe humans need intimacy, some are ok with just a look with special meaning, some need more to be happy. And when you are forced to go without it, your brain (and body) starts to protest, giving you all sorts of ideas.

5. NightGrazer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am having the same problem! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I have never had a proper boy or girlfriend and now i am gettimg urges to kiss whoever, it doesnt matter the gender! It is bugging me too but i think its just desperateness (is that even a word? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) over a lack of intimacy that was mentioned before!