1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure anymore...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by KazTastic, Aug 11, 2013.

1. KazTastic

Hi,

So, I'm a cismale at the moment, and I'm trying to figure out who I am. I started coming out as gay this year, but I feel even worse than when I was closeted. Now I'm thinking that I'm not male. I'm starting to hate what I have between my legs, and have been thinking about getting it removed, but I don't feel either female or male.

Granted, there were times during my childhood where I either thought about being a woman, or dressed in a feminine way (I remember always picking the tutu when I was playing dressups with my friends, and I remember talking about wanting to be a woman so I could experience childbirth, during a sex-ed class), but apart from that, I've never really felt like I belonged to either gender.

Am I going crazy? Are these feelings common? What should I do?

Thank You.

2. LEG7930

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    To be honest, I don't think it is uncommon. I am experiencing something somewhat similar lately. I came out as bisexual a little over a year ago, and am feeling worse off now than before. And as of even more recently I've had stronger thoughts about being male (I'm cisfemale at the moment). I'll probably talk to a close friend or something about it sooner than later, but at the moment I am just trying to mull it over in my head before getting other people involved. I'm probably not offering you any help from this comment, but just know you are not alone. :slight_smile:

3. JustAnotherSoul

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I currently identify as genderqueer/gender-fluid. I feel in between man and woman, sometimes both, sometimes neither. Something you may want to check out is a website/online community called genderfork.com It's absolute magical-ness :slight_smile: