1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Austinjackson1, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Austinjackson1

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Ok first of all, if I am gay, I don't care. This is who I am. I just want to be happy. I don't care about others' opinion. I never did. Oh and I just want your opinion, not the: you'll find out later

Well since the age of 10, I always wondered if I was gay. I am 16 and I still do today. I can't really tell because I never had a real relationship with a girl, and never seemed interested to have one. But, I still manage to find some very attractive. But, I once surprised myself looking at some guys. And since then, it happens a lot more often. Especially the ones who looks bigger and stronger than me (which is not really hard). I always think to myself: damn he looks soo good. But it's not by jealousy. I'm still a virgin. And before I have sex, I want to be sure about my sexuality

I never had a sexual dream with a guy, but sometimes i have had romantic ones (huging, stuff like that) and I wake up and i ejaculate. Does it mean that I am attracted to them?

I know that sexuality isn't about stereotypes, but still... What makes me feel that I might be gay is the romantic dreams and the way I look at boys. I think I once had a crush on my male bf. But I'm not sure. I. We were always together and I REALLY loved his presence...

Then sometimes reading post like those I get a *****...

But what makes me thing that I might not be gay is that I don't seem to want to have sex with a guy... Well not now. Maybe it will come later? Idk...

2. Owls

Owls Guest

If you usually just have romantic inclinations towards men, you could be biromantic, and sometimes romantically liking someone can lead to sexually desiring them as well. You didn't say whether or not you have had sexual or romantic dreams about women, but if you've had both, that could be the case.

It's good that you accept yourself no matter the outcome, but if you still feel a bit scared, that's okay. 16 is a really confusing age. You don't have to rush yourself coming to a conclusion, and there's no harm in experimenting if you think it will help you figure yourself out, so long as you're honest with your partner.

3. JustAnotherSoul

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I second what Owls said, but would like to add something. The fact that you're here and that you've been thinking about this for that long means that you probably aren't straight. Straight people just tend to not dwell that much on sexuality. :thumbsup: