1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused about myself

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by fundrop22, Aug 12, 2013.

1. fundrop22

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello guys. I'm new to this forum and turning to you guys for some advice on my situation.

I'm 21 years old. Over the last couple of years I've been questioning my sexuality. Now as I gotten older it seems like its all I think about. I've been questioning whether I am gay or not. I have experimented with guys and girls but mostly guys. I do admit I am sexually attracted to men but when I start thinking about dating and having a relationship with a guy I get completely disgusted about the thought of that. All I do now is try to fight it and wishing I was a normal guy and just focus on finding a girl and having a relationship with her. But, I can't because I am one confused person. It seems like my body wants guys but in my head I want a relationship with a girl and things like that. I am just tired of making myself miserable about this. I want to be happy and live my life but I can't until I overcome this. Any advice will be grateful thanks.

2. LEG7930

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You could just have a sexual attraction towards guys, but no romantic attraction. Sexual attractions and romantic attractions are two different things. Sometimes they are identical, but other times they are different. I would just not stress it too much and like who you like. :slight_smile:

3. fundrop22

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Also when I think about accepting myself as gay and coming out it scares me what people would think of me

4. GayNerd

If you are Gay, remember that there is nothing wrong with being Gay. But there are still stupid people who think being Gay is a Sin. Be whoever you want to be.

5. Lindsey23