1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have no idea what this is called.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by CharlieHK, Aug 13, 2013.

1. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

So this has gone on long enough, whenever my girlfriend sexts me, she seems to have the perfect words to describe certain scenes or acts and it gets complicated because all my raw thoughts on sex have no gender assignment to anyone involved. It's two people pleasuring each other and in most cases just the idea of being felt up and feeling someone else get me going. And when it comes down to private parts it's like they don't exist, it's just blind pleasure. Now this is why awhile back i believed myself to maybe be some form of asexual, but i still enjoyed the idea of sex. I have tried repeatedly to explain to her that it's not that I don't find her sexually appealing it's that I have to translate my thoughts from no gender into a scene where the two people involved have gender. This is even more complicated when I am a male in all but body, and she is a female in all but body. I have no idea what this is even called, or even if it's a thing to fantasize about no gender.

What is "this" called, if anything at all?

-Charlie

2. CuriousBunny

I believe that you may be omnisexual. It is similar to bisexual in that you are attracted to men and women, but as an omnisexual you see all genders the same way.

3. Wiiluigi1998

Wiiluigi1998 Guest

CuriousBunny, I believe the term is pansexual. I guess omnisexuality is just a "fancy fabulous" way of saying pansexual.

4. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

According to urban dictionary, omnisexual and pansexual aren't the exact same thing, however both go hand in hand. Thank you CuriousBunny and Wiiluigi1998, for the advice.