1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any advice?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by waders, Aug 14, 2013.

1. waders

waders Guest

i've never really been atractted to any of the girls at my school and people have noticed my lack of intrest in, and they've asked about any gf's, and i just say no.in my inner circle of best friens, only a few of them are guys, the rest are girls, and i hang out with them more often. a few of them are even in choir with me. a few times, i've been asked if i was gay, and i've been thinking about that for 3 months now, and i still don't have an answer. i don't care either way. OK if i'm gay, OK if i'm not, i just want to know.

2. JoshuaLovely

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The younger you are the harder to tell it can be, sometimes. You could just not be interested in dating at all. Orientation can't exactly be summed up as sexual attraction, but that's a big part of it. Ask yourself who you are attracted to. Who turns you on? Who has a face you love to stare into? I wouldn't so much worry about labeling yourself as gay yet, as I would focus on discovering who you are and what you like. I know it's important to feel like you belong and nobody likes it in limbo. But it's important to be honest with yourself. Though it seems like you will still love yourself either way and that's awesome. I hope everyone around you can be the same way. Just be careful who you talk to about it. There's a lot of hate out there.

3. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    Your age is? That might clear some things up.

4. waders

waders Guest