1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New and confused.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Secretman, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Secretman

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, so, I'm new here, and very nervous about posting, so yeah. Im not really sure if this is the best place to post this, but whatever. Anyway, onto the main topic. I guess it's really just that I'm confused and a bit afraid of my sexuality. I say afraid just because not being heterosexual is considered “odd” by many. And I'm confused because of the following. Anyway, I'm a young adult male who has never had any actual sexual experience, but for the last six months I've found that more and more of my fantasies are gay. This unnerves me. Gah, I'm rambling, I know, and I'm sorry. Another thing I've noticed is that I'm not attracted to masculine facial features, but rather to feminine facial features, while the opposite is true when it comes to genitals. Hnnggh, this is hard to write. Anyway, I'm really just sort of lost and confused.

Sigh, so yeah, that's my piece.

Edit: It's late, and I'm going to bed, I'll read replies and respond in the morning, thanks.

#1 Secretman, Aug 15, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  2. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    How old are you? Do you have any sexual/romantic interest in girls?

There is nothing wrong with being "odd". We are all individuals, not autumatons made on an assembly line.

3. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Guys make some of the cutest girls, nothing wrong with being attracted to feminine looking guys!