1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

am i a split?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by lowkey, Aug 15, 2013.

1. lowkey

lowkey Guest

I'm not sure if there's a word for it. I'm sure there is.

But at times I feel manly n hard n tough and at times I feel feminine, sensitive and soft in a way

My speech when I talk literally at times sounds manly or feminine. When I'm high I can at times sound very feminine but its most likely because I recieve serious kottonmouth and cant use my tongue properly to talk .

I'm also a versatile, I haven't been anally fucked but its a repetitive fantasy, and as well as fucking a dudes ass

I don't feel the need to dress like a female, its simple how I view things, I was born with a male body and I'm fine with what is made for guys to wear. I like male cologne better. I like both male and female clothes equally from afar. There's both ugly and goodlooking styles.

Idk, I feel good when I say I'm a split between a girl and a guy. I feel unique saying it. I wouldnt say it to most people though

---------- Post added 15th Aug 2013 at 08:36 AM ----------

Also, I was very very metro in early highschool I've been told. All the girls loved it though lol

2. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sex, gender, sexuality, gender expression, are all far too complex to tie down to binaries, which, for some reason, we as a society love to do. Very few people are 100% this or that, and that's assuming there is one standard for "masculine" and "feminine", when there really isn't; there are as many flavors as the number of individuals existing at any given moment.

Anyway, I'm confused what you're describing here. Sexuality? Role preference? Personality traits? Gender? If I were to describe myself at the moment, it would be something like this: male (sex), gender (genderqueer), bisexual (orientation), expression (masculine/androgynous). In the bedroom, I'd also be a versatile, or a switch.

3. TheUglyBarnacle

It sounds as though you are referring to gender to me. Or maybe gender expression.
    Gender is not merely male or female nor is it the same as sex. It's a whole spectrum and it has to do with your sense of self. What you identify as. Genderqueer is the label most people who feel they don't belong in the binary (only male or only female) use. It's an umbrella term, really. It includes genderfluid people (people who feel one gender today and another tomorrow), genderless/agender people (people who don't feel strongly about their gender or lack thereof), androgens (people who feel like a mix of male and female), trans-masculine/feminine people (people who feel more like the gender opposite to their sex but don't fully identify with it like transsexual people do) etc
    Gender expression is irrelevant of gender and has to do with the social constructs around what is masculine and what is feminine. You can be a man 100% and like make-up, romantic movies, despise football, love ballet and spend your free time reading about fashion. You are a man with a feminine gender expression. In the same way, you can be a woman 100% and hate make-up, love football and action movies, spend your free time playing videogames etc You are a woman with a masculine gender expression. But maybe you're in the middle. You like football AND ballet. You wear make-up and dresses but would much rather play football than go shopping. This is usually called androgynous. All of this has nothing to do with your gender or sex although there is some correlation, hence the stereotypes.
    Also, this has nothing to do with your sexual orientation. You can be a feminine straight guy, a masculine bisexual genderqueer, a masculine bi girl, an androgynous gay guy, a feminine straight girl etc.

Does that even make sense? If I've mixed something up, I'm sure someone will correct me.

Tracy12316 likes this.