1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Intense feelings in the stomach.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jeneric, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Jeneric

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Alright so when I think about being in a relationship with a guy I don't really feel anything.

Buuut when I think about being in a relationship with a girl, there is this super intense...warm feeling (?) in my stomach.

It's not a bad feeling but I'm really having trouble associating an emotion with it? It's not like anything else I've experienced (like arousal or guilt) and it only happens when I think about having a relationship with a girl.

Has anyone else ever experience this? Or have any clues on what it could mean?

2. LailaForbidden

I know that feeling. It's kind of like happiness/joy, mixed with excitement, mixed with romantic feelings? Oh yeah i totally got that feeling when I was coming to terms with my lady-lovin ways and still do. I think it means that'd you'd really really love to have, or at least to try, a relationship with a woman. Does that mean you are gay? Not necessarily. Do you have sexual feelings for woman as well? If so, and if you have sexual feelings for men, but not romantic, than you could be homoromantic bisexual. Or you could be simply gay. Honestly, my advice is to not focus on the labels. Focus on how you feel. Soak it in. Enjoy it. Accept it. Then put a label on it if you so choose.

But from the sound of it, it seems like you really want to be with a woman, so try it out :slight_smile:
    Good luck

3. Jeneric

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    thanks! I think I have been focusing on labels too much.