1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can anyone help ? confused female!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by katie5, Aug 17, 2013.

1. katie5

katie5 Guest

Im 24, and still confused! ive only ever been in one relationship with a girl for about 9 months. This has only just ended. No one knows bar a very few people that i was with a girl. I ended it because i didnt love her, we were more just mates , and i didnt enjoy sex with a girl, so we didnt do it much. The only time i wanted it was if i had been drinking on a night out. She pretty much was the opposite of all the things that would be on my tick list of what i find attractive in a person. Before her i havent been in a relationship with a guy, but have slept with about 5 guys, all one night stands. I didnt loose my virginity till i was 21. I find women really attractive, and the odd guy but mainly just women. But when i feel in the mood for sex, its sex with a guy that i think about as its more enjoyable, i prefer the whole physical side of it. Saying that im really not experienced with either sexes but I dont know if its because sex with the girl i was with just wasnt enjoyable or the whole 'process' of sex with a girl that doesnt do it for me.( sorry thats a really crap word to describe it but couldnt think of the right one!) It probably is just my lack of experience and i need to be with someone whos more experienced and is going to show me things. At the moment especially as im 24 I feel like i should just try to be with a guy just because its easier, especially as i want kids, but i know its women that i fancy and are really physically attracted to but i dont want to be with a women and not have that real sexual desire and want for intimacy. Can anyone offer any advice?? I will be so grateful.

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are you sure it's not just that one girl you didn't like the sex with?