1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trans* male haircuts

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BradThePug, Aug 19, 2013.

1. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    For reference: here is a pic of me

So, I'm trying to find a haircut that will help me pass as male. Right now, I'm thinking of something like this except with shorter bangs. I'm scared that it will end up looking like this though... and I hated this haircut.

So, anybody have any suggestions? I'm kinda lost right now.

2. Jeneric

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I like it. I think it's a bit shorter than the one you hated. You'll probably have to straighten it though.

3. Dapper

You should try Googling haircuts for your specific face shape :slight_smile: a haircut can look awesome on the model, but horrible on someone else, and that's usually due to the fact that there are differences in face shape. Good luck!

4. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Damn,you can do anything you want if you have a good hair stylist

5. RoguesWolfe

I like that one. I actually used to have my hair styled like that.

6. Bryar Thorne

I want my hair like that too someday. :slight_smile: Based on my experiences with my current boyfriend's hair that is like that, you'll likely have to straighten it and blow dry it for a bit when you first get it cut to keep it like what it originally looked like when it first was cut. Try to like.. tame it to go the way you want it to. If you just let it be after you get it cut and don't upkeep it in the first few weeks/months, it can just go back to being like what you have now but shorter, as usually hair just gets used to where it's been for a while. I have a center part myself and to keep my bangs from not going back to a center part, I have to take my hair from a point close to the back of my head and blow dry it forward to make it stay that way. Takes a bit of patience but eventually your hair should be like "hey I like this I think I'll stay here"

Another thing to do to help is to try to invest in wax and clay that can help keep the shape of your hair. And when first getting bangs cut like that, if you find they're trying to escape to a different part, keep them bobby pinned in the direction you would like them to go while you sleep. Those are just my tips :slight_smile:

I think it could really work for you though, I think it's a fitting cut. :slight_smile:

7. Kamina

It looks good! I really like the one you are thinking of! It might be a lot of up keep tho. Bobby pins are a good idea, they work really well.

Also if you aren't sure or want to look at other styles just google "medium guys hairstyle" and scroll. I think there are a few that could work well!