1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Daisygirl2013, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Daisygirl2013

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi there, I am in need of help. I am not sure if I am a lesbian or straight. I have had thoughts of being with another girl and there is 1 particular girl that I have been thinking about and looking at. I am in a relationship with a guy but I hate being intimate with him. I am not sure if it is because of my PTSD or because I am gay. I love hanging out with LGBT's and have friends that are LGBT. I am so confused about who or what I am. I have always been different and made fun of, I have a learning disability and some other health problems that I feel make me different. I am not sure what I should do. What would you suggest? Thanks

Daisygirl2013:bang:

2. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Can you picture yourself in a relationship with another woman?

Do you see yourself growing old with another woman?

Do you look at women more than men, and how do they make you feel?

It could be that you're gay (a lesbian), or you could possibly be bisexual. Or if you lean more towards the same sex then it could be that you're a biromantic homosexual. This means that you're emotionally and sexually attracted to women, but only emotionally attracted to men (since you mentioned you don't like/enjoy being intimate with your boyfriend).

Perhaps someone else can give you better advice or input. Good luck with your journey of self-discovery :thumbsup: